Pages

24 July 2014

The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection... is free!


You may like or dislike this game, but it sure sold a LOT of copies during its 10 years of existence (more than 20 million by 2012, making it the best selling game ever!). Now Electronic Arts surprised us all when it released the game for FREE on its digital service Origin, as preparation for the upcoming The Sims 4.

To get your free copy: log into your Origin account (or download and sign up for it if you haven't already), go to Redeem product code and enter "I-LOVE-THE-SIMS" to get your free copy. That's all!

The Ultimate Collection contains all the Expansion packs (8 of them) and all the Stuff packs (10 packs). Quite a LOT for a free game.

I cannot even remember if I ever played it, I know I played The Sims for a few hours back in 2000, but it just wasn't a game for me. You might enjoy it, those tens of millions of people can't be that wrong, could they?

No comments:

Post a Comment